vineri, 25 septembrie 2009

To my critics...

Ai apolageaiz for mai bead inglis gramar..

I never suggested that I would be even close to perfection, on the contrary... Soo.. I believe mostly of my blog entries are the prove of that..

I sincerely thank people that correct my wrongs, and appreciate the ones that contradict me, simply for the fact that they have an opinion that they motivate...

And I also want to show my gratitude towards my many devoted readers, a dazzling number that will soon reach 10 ..
:))


This is a romanian version of my english

9 comentarii:

Razvan. spunea...

asta e genial "i s-a luat numarul da' nu e la mine" :)) nu-l stiam.

Anonim spunea...

indeed

Anonim spunea...

NO, I think we are eleven :))

IrinaBabyBubbles spunea...

uuuu... It keeps gettin' better :D

IrinaBabyBubbles spunea...

I forgot to thank you Mr...umm 'Eleven' ?!

Vlady spunea...

Daca shtiu eu binishor, asha, de mai bn de 3 ani shtiu de acest blog, ashadar : cum naiba ma Bubbles sa ai doar 10 vizitatori ? hmm .. in fine .. poop si mai las-o mai incet cu iubirea ca te nauceshti :P .
O zi ca in filme sa ai stimata domnishoara !

p.c spunea...

shit!

herou spunea...

whaa?

p.c spunea...

y think i love this bitch:)))